Sunday, May 30, 2010

A new friend.

A Sunday of nothing to do. They are the worst.
But still, it hasn't turned out too bad in the end. M and I went to Chermside for some Starbucks in the morning. We love Starbucks. They forgot to put marshmallows in his babycino today though, small disaster! For $4 we got ourselves a Ben10 Mystery Bag at BigW and then proceeded to drive home.
Got home and wow, we have new neighbours as of last night! One of them a Ben10-mad 4 year old boy. Two hours they played running back and forth between the units and sharing toys and laughing and giggling.
Now M is watching some Incredibles and I'm catching up on washing and all that stuff. Working week starts back up tomorrow.
So I know I go on and on about ASOIAF. But hey, how awesome is this? The TV series will be out in 2011 I think, hopefully they will screen it in Australia too. Otherwise might have to wait for it to come out on DVD. Sean Bean is just perfect as Eddard Stark! Peter Dinklage is awesome for Tyrion too. Yay! Oh, I can't WAIT!

And yeah, they are making a movie out of the first Wheel of Time book too. Now just the thought of that gives me goosebumps...

No comments:

Post a Comment