Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bit hungover today

Yes. A few drinks on an empty stomach last night. Then something happened. I won't go into what it was, but it was unnerving and meant me having to try to ask some really hard questions to the neighbours whilst being quite unsober and worried it would turn ugly. It didn't, so that's okay. It's all just a little bit awkward at the moment, but I hope it will get better.
We took it really easy all day, only went out to see M's Great Nana where he devoured far too many jellybeans and went spastic.
Back to work tomorrow. I'll have to try to go to bed at a decent time, although it's hard now when I must share computer again. I just got on here and it's 10pm so won't get any writing done tonight. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hoppas du får en bra arbetsvecka, har försökt skriva på den andra bloggen men det fungerar inte Jag blir inte godkänd ha ha
    kramisar mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete