Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ouch!

Peeled skin off my finger by accident when doing dishes tonight. It won't stop bleeding! It's all wrapped up in band-aids but keeps bleeding through them. I can't even hold a pen. So annoying. At least it got me out of finishing the dishes, H did that.
Big day at work today, and not the best day I have to say. Exhausted for many reasons. Got home and cooked dinner, got to eat yummy Calvert silverbeet with our fish and veggies tonight. Nice and healthy, nothing like the crap I had for dinner last night. Actually, have not faltered once today and feel great! Oats, banana, low GI macaroni cheese, veggie sticks and then dinner. Well done (claps on own back).
Yesterday the other archery club emailed me back, I'm welcome to come! Yay! They have coaching this Sunday but since H and I are going to 30th birthday party on Saturday night I might hold until the next coaching day. Not that I'm drinking, I'm the designated driver since party is on the Sunny Coast, but H will most likely feel quite seedy Sunday morning and then Auntie L (the babysitter!) will be here too, and there will be M of course and yeah, too tricky. Not a good Sunday morning for me to pop out for three hours to shoot arrows. Next time! So excited though.
Writing going well, feels like that tribe is starting to shape up now. On writing, George RR Martin is in Melbourne at the moment as part of some big sci-fi convention, he'll be reading out of Dance of Dragons. I wish I lived in Melbourne. Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Hej gummman
    Johnny tyckte det lät jättebra han blev glad
    och åker gärna med mig i maj juni tex
    glad är jag
    kramisar
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete