Sunday, September 5, 2010

In spite of hangover, this has been a good day. We went to Redcliffe for lunch and the markets were on too. It's raining lots. H bought me a beautiful flower, I'll put a pic up of it tomorrow. It's got a smiley face on it!
Well, this Great Hunt is driving me crazy! Every hour I try to submit five new phrases but haven't gotten anything. Apparently on one of the WOT-forums they have collected all tried and failed attempts; there are like thousands. Obviously there are lots of us trying! The phrases we're trying to guess are the chapter titles for TofM and there's this secret text on Brandon Sandersons website (probably the first chapter of the book) that is slowly being deciphered every time there is a correct guess. Also, Brandon is leaving hints and clues around where he goes, to move it all along. Such fun, but awfully frustrating too! I need to read!!!
The TofM trailer was released too, but it's a bit lame. I like the new e-book cover for The Gathering Storm though. Not as great as previous one, but not bad! Egwene fighting the Seanchan. She is very much not my favourite character.
So yeah, massive WOT-weekend! It's getting close now, November 2nd. What do I look forward to the most... well, definitely Mat and Thom and Noal (and perhaps Olver) saving Moiraine, and then hopefully Rand and everyone else finding out Mat is married to the Empress. Then, what else? The Black Tower, Morgase and Galad, Lan too. And I really, really hope Min (who is like one of my favourites) will redeem herself and finally get to save Rands life. I think she deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment