Friday, October 15, 2010

Great day

Woke up at 4am. The birds were singing. Stayed in bed for about half an hour, then had coffee and a chat to P&E before the boys got up.
Swim school was great, M and I had beautiful coffee and sandwiches at a quaint little cafe close to swim, then we went to the state school where I had a lovely chat to the admin ladies. Went home, had a half hour rest, then playdate at A&E's house. Scored great clothes at half price; one for me and one for Auntie L.
Got home, H was there. He got a promotion at work today, big news. He cooked yummy lamb cutlets and veggies followed by my awesome chocolate mousses.
Both boys in bed before 7pm. I just had a great work-out on the cross-trainer. Will now shower, make brownies for tomorrow as we are going to Calvert, then do some writing and have a few cups of peppermint tea.
Yes, great great great day. I feel so uplifted and at peace.
Now, why can't I always feel like this? Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. Stort grattis till Haydn vi är så stolta över vår fina svärson
    kramis
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete