Sunday, November 21, 2010

4.30am on a Sunday

And it's the Sunday after my works Christmas party! What is going on here? Shouldn't I be having a massive sleep-in? Well, it's a long story. H had to make a phone call last night and didn't have the number with him at the party so we ended up leaving really early (in fact, as the food was being served up). I was a little cranky at him at the time, but somehow I'm thinking it was almost for the best anyways, because I was pretty unsober already and M and I got a playdate with A&E at 9am this morning, so yeah.
I got my hair done yesterday before the party, it's very blonde! I'll post a pic up later. Friday was busy but lots of fun; catching up with SBLL and then Beautiful K's party. At swim M actually swam all by himself for the first time; as in with no teacher holding onto him and no floating device. What a clever little man. Once he masters that, he can move up to the next group.
I just accidentally kicked over the bucket of marbles so M is awake too now!

No comments:

Post a Comment