Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kalles kaviar

Trip to IKEA today to get Kalles kaviar and knackebrod for Auntie L for Christmas Day. Also got some julmust, and sill i dill. Just to put a bit of a Swedish spin on things, I guess. We also bought Grandma's Christmas present, and had some yummy lunch.
I could not sleep last night at all, but luckily enough M slept until 7.45am this morning so day hasn't been that bad anyways. After IKEA we went home, it was raining very heavily. M and I ventured out in the rain to get groceries whilst H studied for his contractors license.
Would love to do some writing tonight, even considering another late night coffee even though that was what stuffed me around last night. Better not, if the rain eases by the morning I want to do some archery and I don't want to do that being overly tired.
Should clean the pantry out anyways, and perhaps the oven too. Yes, writing might have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment