Thursday, February 3, 2011

So down

For some reason I just keep feeling like crap. Is it because H has been away so much? But he's been away lots before and it hasn't affected me this badly. I just don't know.
The bright spark in my life though is M. He has been such a wonderful little companion all week; we have had lots of fun and slept cuddled up together every night and it's been beautiful. Yay for mummyhood!!!
Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's the fact that I have not been able to do crosstrainer or any archery for weeks. Maybe it's just remnants from the stress of organising M's birthday party. Maybe it's anxiety about this Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I feel really fat and ugly. Maybe it's all the scary weather going on.
Maybe I don't know which way to go in my life from here.

1 comment:

  1. Försök att ta lite egen tid om det är möjligt
    Men det har varit mycket ett tag så det är nog inte så konstigt att du mår lite nere
    Tänker på dig hela tiden
    kram
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete