Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Dragon Keeper

Finished this on the train home today and have already purchased the next one; Dragon Haven. Now this is actually a work in progress, she hasn't finished the third book yet. So yes, once again I'm left hanging for another book. This will be the third series now; after ASOIAF and WOT.

As you know, I absolutely loved the story of Fitz and the Fool and I also thoroughly enjoyed most of the Liveship Traders (as in everything with Althea, Brashen and Paragon at least) but this time I am not crazy about any character in particular. My favourite so-far must be Captain Leftrin, but perhaps that's just because he's such a romantic character (rough sailor who falls head-over-heels in love) but I don't particularly like Thymara or Alise and most certainly not Sedric. Oh well. They might redeem themselves, hey? And the dragons... well, attitude problem! Gah. Anyways, I have a theory. I think the Dragon Keepers will have kids and the kids will be Elderlings...


Time will tell...

1 comment: