Sunday, June 26, 2011

A dress!

I found a dress to wear at the wedding next weekend! Well actually, M found it. I took him to the local shops thinking I'd find nothing because I've already looked around there heaps and M would usually not be particularly helpful in these type of situations...
So we walk into Jeans West and I see a flowery dress thinking well it's worth a try and M sees another dress and wants me to try it on too. So I bring them both in and yes, the one M found looks great. It's nice and loose-fitting and got frilly stuff and I got a cardigan to go with it and it looks good! It's black with white little dots and the cardigan is black too, but I have heard there are a few people wearing black so it's fine.
Phew, I say! Now all I need are some shoes (little, dainty ones at around $15 I think) and perhaps some cheap bracelet or earrings if I can be bothered. I already got a bag that'll work.
H is working today, tomorrow I am going to the hospital for the first ever visit with the midwives. Let's hope they're nicer than the ones at the Mater Hospital where I had M!

1 comment:

  1. vad duktigt av Marcus ja han vill att mamma ska vara fin
    bra att du hittade bra grejer
    kram och hoppas på bra besök hos MC imorgon
    mamma/mormor
    jag måste tryck flera gånger för att kunna kommentera skumt????

    ReplyDelete