Friday, June 24, 2011

In recovery

It's Friday today so it's M and mummy day. The boss wanted me to work, but I declined. It's hard to get an extra day at kindy sorted and I did really need my day off. Wednesday and Thursday were very busy days because we are all very sick and some people just could not work, but it was all fine in the end (it usually is). I got a shift tomorrow now which is great because it will make up for me not working Monday and not next Monday either.
Anyways, M is asleep on the couch. He nodded off whilst watching Masterchef, and H is downstairs pottering around. He's stuck with taking M to a 4th birthday party for a kindy boy tomorrow now, ha ha ha!
M did well both at swimming and at gymnastics today, but he has been a bit of a moody and difficult monkey otherwise. My morning sickness is starting to ease I think, it's not constant anymore at least. And today I managed to eat cucumber for the first time since I got pregnant. It was delish!
Tummy's getting bigger now. Dear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment