Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A new chapter in my life

This is the reason why I have been so unwell lately :-)

Today I got to see the little one on an ultrasound for the first time; it was about 7cm long and practically fully formed with fingers and kicking legs and a beautiful beating heart. And basically no risk whatsoever of Downs Syndrome; the risk was 1 in 6500 which the doctor called "wonderful results".

So, I'm about 13 1/2 weeks and the little one will be due around the 16th of December. After the appointment I called H straight away and then Auntie L, and sent an sms to mummy, and then I walked down to work to show the pictures too.

So the baby is out of the bag! Fingers crossed all will go well...

2 comments:

  1. Vilken liten gosig
    och Marcus blir nog världens bästa storebror
    kramisar

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrads! everyone was so excited about it at H/H today. :) sim

    ReplyDelete