Monday, June 27, 2011

Pretty!

I'm on a roll now. Here are some black freshwater pearl earrings to go with the black dress. Decided not to buy shoes, instead I'll wear the little black ones I already got. They'll do!

H is away and will not be back until Thursday night (we thought it was going to be Wednesday, but they pretty much begged him to do one more day out there) so I will not have time to get my hair done. Bit disappointed about that, I must admit, but such is life hey?

Today I went to the hospital for the first time. It was much smaller than the one where I had M and there were a lot of the typical bogan locals amongst the other mummies (like 80% of them where grossly overweight and had gestational diabetes) BUT the midwives and the staff were absolutely wonderful and I walked away feeling so relieved and uplifted and positive. Very happy, indeed!

Good day today. Well, so far :-)

1 comment:

  1. vad glad jag blir att det kändes bra på MVC och fina örhängen lika fina som mina vita jag fick av dig
    kramisar
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete