Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bad dreams

I haven't slept very well, so it was almost a relief to wake up. Not sure what's going on, but I know CL was having issues sleeping in her 2nd trimester and perhaps it's the same with me.
Up early because I'm going to work today. Only one dentist on, so I'm bringing the book :-)
Yesterday was Friday funday. As always we spoke to P&E and then went to swim school and gymnastics. Again M behaved very well at gymnastics. We also won 4 toys in the skill tester outside swim. He he. Good day!
H and M are going to a sausage sizzle thing with the Classic Cars Club this morning. Tomorrow we got long overdue catch-up with mums club friends in the morning and in the afternoon (if we still have energy to) we'll go visit H's cousin at her place in Hamilton for some family event there.

No comments:

Post a Comment