Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tupperware. Gosh.

Both H and I are up early, whilst the little man is still fast asleep. H came home yesterday afternoon, it's so wonderful!
Yesterday morning M and I took it pretty easy; we went for a trip to the bakery and the fruit market early on but then relaxed around the house afterwards. At around 2pm we headed off to A&E for the Tupperware party.
That was my first Tupperware party and I don't think I'll go to one ever again. I mean; the stuff is really nice and handy and great but the fact is I don't need extra stuff just to make rice or spaghetti or steam veggies. I manage that quite well with the kitchen items I already have, and I don't particularly want to prep all my food in the microwave. I like stovetop cooking and I believe it's healthier than to nuke everything. Sooo... well, there was really a bit of pressure to buy shit, shit that I didn't particularly want and that is very expensive.
Anyways! I ended up getting some snack boxes that'll be handy once the little bubba starts eating solids and a kitchen apron for M to wear when he's helping me bake brownies. Then came all these suggestions that since I didn't want/could spend lots perhaps I should organise a party myself in order to force my beloved friends into purchasing all this stuff they don't particularly want either and end up getting free stuff myself for the hassle.
Gah! Absolutely awful. No, I'm sure some people love these type of things but they are definitely not for me.
Today is 5th birthday party time for M and myself whilst H is going up the coast to help his mum move house.

1 comment:

  1. Jag har också varit på sånt det är ganska mycket köpkrav och dyrt
    Man ska akta sig för dom
    kramisar
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete