Sunday, July 3, 2011

The wedding

I have returned from the wedding up north. I survived the two plane rides (only got a little bit scared too, I did well) and spent two nights in a hotel room with LT and lots of fun with everyone at work. Beautiful weekend, although I must say it might have been better if I had been able to drink! Ha, oh well.
Missed M a lot and it was so great to see him and H when I arrived home today. I bought him some Lightning McQueen Lego and he looooooves it. Good work, Annie. He loves the shells I got him from the beach too.
Now, getting ready for another week at work with the making of lunch boxes and so on and so forth. We had pizza for dinner tonight because I was in no mood for cooking.
Bump getting bigger and morning sickness slowly fading. Thank goodness for that.

1 comment:

  1. roligt att du haft det bra och nu är det full fart med vardagen igen
    skönt att höra att du mår lite bättre
    kramisar mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete