Friday, August 19, 2011

No more

We have decided not to go back to gymnastics again. I actually cried in the car afterwards, and it wasn't until the afternoon that I started to realise that those were probably tears of relief. The thought of not having to go back, and not having to sit there in the company of those bitchy, disgusting mothers, is... what can I say; pure bliss!
M told me he wants us to have Fridays like we used to; just with swim school. Well, so be it!
Otherwise we have had a bad day in general, but 1 kg of clay has united me and my 4-year old tonight and we're friends again.
Tomorrow I'm working and on Sunday we're going to IKEA, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Vad skönt att han säger ifrån så klok pojke
    Nu har Lina och Paul åkt och att skiljas var lika jobbigt som alltid
    kramis mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete