I just got off the phone with the jumping castle people cancelling tomorrow. It's a freaking tragedy, I tell ya! Our backyard is still a swimming pool. It's not as bad as a few days ago when I took that photo, but it's still too wet and it's still raining.
So we are having a rumpus room party! A bit intimate for 15 kids and accompanying adults perhaps, but who cares right? Well honestly, I do but there's not much I can do about it. I don't want to cancel his party so we have no other choice. Just terribly bummed out!
I have a pass-the-parcel, some electric sparkles, a pretty awesome birthday cake and the fishing game for the loot bags. That should make a decent enough party I hope. We will also have lots of food to keep the adults happy.
Next year... we're having an indoor playcentre party! But I say that every year and still it never happens. I'm way too addicted to kids birthday parties, it's so much fun to organise!
Oh, at yes! Little J slept 7.5 hours straight last night! I think M was about 7-8 months when he did that. I'm stoked.
Håller tummarna för ett lyckat kalas i alla fall Heja lillan som är så duktig att sova
ReplyDeletekramisar
mamma/mormor