Sunday, January 22, 2012

Party Time

Last night we took little J to her first ever party! It was at I&T's place for T's birthday and we got there about 7pm. Stayed for around 3 hours, M did well playing with a bigger girl (she was about 12-13) who took him under her wing and little J slept a lot of it.
Finally we went home because I was tired. What followed has been a very average night for sleep for little J and myself, but we had kind of expected that. It was all out of routine and she didn't have a bath or anything, but oh well. It is Sunday so I can have a snooze in the afternoon.
During the day yesterday the boys went to another party too; for one of M's kindy friends at Chipmunks. So it was just Little J and myself and I decided to drive down to the shops... and guess what I discover?
The car aircon is broken! AGAIN! After 8 days! I could cry.

H is going to call them tomorrow and tell them that there is no way I can go without the car now because M is at school, and they will have to provide us with a rental car or similar. Since this is the third time they will have to fix their own crappy work I don't think that's asking for too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment