Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sleepy

It's been a very bad night!
The previous nights were awesome; she was having 5 hour stretches of sleep (which is sleeping through for a breastfed baby at this age) but last night... gah! Unhappy little girl every hour. She was pretty unhappy during the day too, so maybe something's up. Perhaps it was because she was held lots by a visitor yesterday in the morning... last time she was "handed around" so to speak we had a terrible night as well. She might be quite particular about only being held by mummy and daddy?
Anyways, at 5am I decided to just make myself a coffee and forget about any more sleep (by then she was in her swing, I was on the couch next to it and M had for some reason joined me being cuddled up). So yes, a big coffee and I feel better. And guess what? She fell straight back asleep and now both of them are snoozing away happily. Oh well, as I have said before... sleep is so overrated! Ha ha ha.
Looking forward to today sooo much! We are having a birthday picnic for Auntie L on Mt Glorious...

No comments:

Post a Comment