Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Banking

I went into the bank today to send some money to the Demons. First lot of monies for the year, always hurts. Gah.
So anyways, a couple of nights ago I opened up a savings account for M. It's something promoted through school and school gets some money every time we deposit into this so-called "Youth Saver" and I'm always keen on these type of participations. We will receive special envelopes in the mail for M to take to school with money inside to deposit through them and stuff to teach him about saving and all that.
The lady at the bank today wanted to look over our finances which I politely declined (they always want me to get a credit card and can not understand why I do not want one...) and then she suggested me opening a bank account for little J! She's 8 weeks old! I mean, really? The lady was saying how we can start saving now for little J's first car. Gosh, do I want to think about that right now? Of course not. Seems absolutely ridiculous (I didn't say that though, ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment