Friday, February 10, 2012

Child Health Nurse

First visit to the Child Health Nurse today.
With M I went like twice a week from as soon as I left hospital. This time I'm just a lot more relaxed about things. Little J is obviously very content and chubby and well-behaved.
So therefore also, once the nurse had weighed her and stuff today (she's 5.5 kilos) there was really nothing else to talk about. It was kind of weird actually. I was trying to think of things to ask about whilst at the same time wondering why the hell am I here?
Also this nurse was not as chatty as the lady I used to see on the southside with M and there was no small talk in order to establish any form on relationship between us two.
Yeah. Weird. I wish I still could see the lady in Wishart... but it's an hour's drive away!

No comments:

Post a Comment