Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cucumber, ham, avo and light cheese

Trying to eat well but nothing's happening!

Oh well, that's not actually totally true. I am slowly beginning to fit into my old clothes but there just doesn't seem to be much movement on the scales. Not sure how that works... anyways!

I am obviously needing to watch what I eat even more carefully.

This is lunch. I decided to grab these particular new Ryvita crackers because had less calories but they taste really salty so I don't like them. And I should skip the cheese next time, but I already knew that but I have a cheese addiction unfortunately.

Hoping to have energy to do x-trainer tonight, at least 20 minutes and 300+ calories. Dinner isn't ideal (left-over enchilada) but I'll just have a small serving followed by fruit or veg sticks or something like that. Got a whole bunch of cut-up celery in fridge (I love celery, thankfully)

I guess it is true; these things get harder as you get older! Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment