Yesterday afternoon M and I went to the pool. It was the first time since little J's birth and we had so much fun; M&mummy time like back in the day! Wonderful.
New month so today I will begin seriously to try to lose weight. My goal is to be at my pre-pregnancy weight in time for J&L's wedding in April; that's 5 kilos in almost 4 months. Hopefully that'll be okay.
I will try to do at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day (go for a walk, swim or x-trainer or whatever) and start eating a bit better. Really; the quantity of food I eat is fine (as in I don't particularly eat too much) but the quality has to change. Less sugar and less bread and lots of fruit and veggies instead. Lots of water of course and make certain I have at least half an hour of peace and quiet all to myself at some point every day.
Looking forward to it; I can't wait to feel nice again. Also on Saturday I'm finally going to the hairdresser! It'll be nice to not look like a dag anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment