Well, I have this "bucket list"...There are certain things I want to do in my life; big ones are seeing giraffes in the wild in Africa and seeing toucans in the wild in the jungles of South America. Both of those will have to wait until the kids are older of course.
Then there are the little things! For example hot balloon riding and bungyjumping, and getting a tattoo! H was very opposed to that last one in the beginning but after I put it on facebook and everyone said "do it, do it now!" he has surrendered. Obviously he should have a say in this tattoo (I would expect to have a say if he decided on another one) and that's where it gets tricky because we can't quite agree on either what or where this should be.
I'm thinking aither a Wheel of Time picture; like I've considered a green Ajah shape (the battle Ajah) or something Swedish. Like for example a "vitsippa". H is thinking green tree frogs.
Then placement; H is thinking thigh and I'm thinking ankle or back of shoulder. He's thinking something fairly big, I'm thinking something little.
He has already decided which tattooist I have to go to, which is fine because I wouldn't have a clue. So yeah... still got to figure this out...
No comments:
Post a Comment