Monday, February 13, 2012

SAHM Groundhog Day

Above is a term I read on facebook; it's brilliant.
In order to break the groundhog day of today I decided to drive into city and visit everyone at work. Originally I was to catch up with Beautiful K, but she doesn't arrive in Brisbane until tonight, so I just went in to work.
Drive was fine- I even managed to get to the cheapest parking lot in town without much hassle. Or actually no hassle- I didn't get lost once. Amazing.
It was lovely seeing everyone at work too and FS shouted me a coffee. Now Little J and I are back home to relax for a couple of hours until it's time to pick M up. This afternoon M has soccer training.
Yesterday Sunday we went to E's 5th birthday party. It was madness and M came home with enough lollies to last him two months. Too much, way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment