Two nights ago little J woke up every hour all night with a blocked nose. Yesterday she was all sneezes and snot and runny eyes but amazingly enough all smiles and joy at the same time. It made for a day on the couch cuddling and feeding and taking it easy. Her first ever cold!
Last night we gave her some Panadol before bedtime hoping it would help her sleep. It didn't at first, she would not sleep in her bed so we popped her in her swing and I slept on the couch. Next thing I know it's 6am and my boobs are sore because they are overly full and little J is feeling much better. Still a little bit of snot, but nothing like yesterday.
She just fell asleep all by herself in her cot too now, which makes me quite certain all is well again. Yay. Now I'm all sneezes and snot and that but rather me than her, right?
Last night it was Parents & Teachers night. Only like 5-6 families came. I found that quite disappointing, don't people care? And oh yes, I love his teachers. They are beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment