Yesterday was Good Friday and I never left the house. Seriously. It sucked.
Today I did! We went to visit Auntie L and Uncle P and they put on yummy food and we did some painting and played keyboard and enjoyed life. Poor alpacas had been harrassed by the neighbours dogs and were very jittery because of it. Their stress call sounds like a childs voice; crazy!
Got home and Little J has had a temp all evening; around 38 degrees, but never reached 38.5 which is the Panadol threshold. Now she's asleep and last time I checked she was 37.8. I will check her again in an hour, but I do think it's coming down.
Tomorrow we are going the Great Uncle SJ's 70th birthday party. M will have 5 other little cousins to play with so that should make for a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment