Monday, April 30, 2012

So much going on

There is this sense of doom regarding my beloved blog at the moment; and that is why I don't blog much. H is very reluctant to swap to Google Chrome and I don't know how long I will be able to sneak in this way to blog so it feels like a temporary save and soon I will have to move my whole blog elsewhere. BUT where? Gosh. What will I lose? Such sadness.
Well, update! We didn't do Seaworld due to the weather but Swedish School was pretty good. M learnt a new word; orm! He also said the word bil in class, which both me and the teacher got ridiculously excited about. Ha ha.
This week is busy; tomorrow I have to sort Centrelink shit out, on Wednesday M is doing indoor climbing, on Thursday I am going to the movies with some school mums and it's swimming too, on Friday I am going to a celebration at Redcliffe Hospital (long story) and then it's the weekend again! Golly gosh. Life is good. Or I should say great, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment