Friday, June 8, 2012

A bit quiet

I haven't been blogging much, sorry.
Little J hasn't been sleeping too wonderfully and that saps a lot of my energy, especially the part of my energy that goes into things such as blogging. Once I've done all the stuff I have to do, there's not much left in me.
Oh well, such is motherhood and she won't be a baby forever. Soon enough she will be as tricky to get out of bed as her brother! Ha.
Obviously lots of things have happened in the past almost two weeks. H was away for a few days, and then he's worked quite a bit extra. My car is being annoying again. I bought beautiful earrings online and I can't wait to show you them on here! Uncle G has moved back to Brisbane, woo hoo. We are seeing him on Sunday.
But the best thing that has happened is the Parent/Teacher Interview for M. I was a little nervous about it, being first time. And how is he doing? He is doing amazingly well. His teacher said his results are outstanding and that whilst most kids in his class are Level 2 readers, he is about to get moved up to Level 5. I am so proud of my little man :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment