Yet, we have managed quite well. M has been very well behaved, and very understanding. So what have we done so far?
On Friday after work we went to a book workshop at the library, two of M's school friends were there too. A writer/illustrator held a wonderful session of story telling and drawing, and it was all free. So good.
Saturday was quiet (I was sick and stuff) and on Sunday we had a playdate with A&E which was great. They just came here for a play.
On Monday I took the kids to an exhibition at Pine Rivers Heritage Museum called "Games Puzzles Illusions" where M tried out heaps of different games (see picture!)
On Tuesday we went to the Chipmunk stage show at Toombul shops with Candice and her kids. It was lame but the kids liked it, and they also liked playing in the McDs playground whilst we chatted for ages. I get along really well with Candice; she's such an interesting person.
On Wednesday we went to the Chipmunk Play Centre (yes I know, lots of Chipmunks!) with EF and AA and ET from school!
On Thursday we did Ten Pin Bowling with A&E, the best fun ever!
Today we went to North Lakes to get Uncle G's birthday present and then we had dinner at Story Bridge Hotel tonight.
Gosh, that's why I haven't blogged much! It's been too busy!!!!!!!!
Next week is going to be busy too...
Låter som en bra vecka,
ReplyDeletekrya på dig
älskar dig
mamma/mormor