Thursday Little J and myself took the train to the city to see LF. Once again the little cheeky girl pooed on the train making the whole carriage smelly. Blah! It was great fun hanging with LF for a couple of hours having lunch and window shopping. Once we arrived back at Bald Hills it was raining and I had no umbrella so got all soaked on the way to school pick-up. Thankfully wonderful CT (one of the mums) lent me her umbrella so we got home in a better shape.
Thursday night H came back from Cairns and then he had Friday off which was great and wonderful. He had a couple of dental appointments to do, only 6 weeks until he gets his bracers off, woo hoo!!!
Saturday he was not working either (seriously, I can not remember the last time he had two days off in a row, it never happens nowadays) so I got to have a sleep-in and then I took the kids to a 6th birthday party in Fitzgibbon. M had the best fun, of course!
Sunday H was working though, and I drove to Tennyson with the kids to visit the home of Uncle P's sister. They live in a very flashy apartment next to the river. Lovely day too and M got to play with some little girls. When we got back home I made a macaroni cheese (my fancy one, with cream and bacon and stuff). It wasn't for us though... A little boy in M's class lost his father to cancer during the school holidays and all the mums are doing cook-ups for their family and it was my turn.
Let's hope they enjoyed it.
School was good today and Little J and I just relaxed and pottered around the house. After school M had soccer and I think he's doing great; he's really getting good at kicking the ball to where he's actually intended.
Now we are going to play some Wii. Pic is of my cosy kids in their pyjamas this morning...
Ni är bäst i världen
ReplyDeletevärldens sötaste barnbarn
ReplyDelete