Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pine Rivers Show 2012

Well, Little J has been teething a bit and I woke up on Sunday morning tired and unwell. I think I had 3 hours that night.

In spite of that, M and I went to the Pine Rivers Show. H volunteered to take M but I decided I'd rather go and do something fun than sit at home with cranky baby. So off we went!

It was nice to have time just the two of us, he went on a jumping castle and a tea cup ride (almost vomiting) and did some gem fossicking and ate hot chips. Lovely day just M and me.

We used his very own money (from piggy bank) to purchase two different show bags. One was a "Horror" one with plastic spiders and skeletons and stuff, and the other a Cadbury chocolate one.

Such a wonderful day!Italic

No comments:

Post a Comment