Well, bit of a break!
Mainly because blogger didn't work for me anymore, I couldn't post properly. So I've left it for a few days and come back now and it looks right again. Yay, superyay, awesome!!!
So end of the first week of school holidays. It's been MAYHEM!
Last weekend on Saturday I had a haircut (it's shorter, lovely!) and on the Sunday we first went to the Scandinavian Festival with Auntie L (who stayed the night) and in the afternoon it was ST's 6th birthday party. Lots of fun was had.
Monday we went to Roma Street Parklands with SBLL and LAC and NHJ, old mothers group reunion. Kids still play really well together, it's so lovely.
Tuesday I worked and M went to Great Auntie S and Great Uncle B for a day of swimming in the pool and baking cookies and building Lego.
Wednesday we did a play in the park with M's school friends.
Thursday was our quiet day; we went to the library in the morning and M's swim school in the afternoon. He's moved up to the next level and doing stroke correction and all that. Very good.
Friday I worked again and M went to S&B again for more swimming and baking and Lego. ALSO, for the first time Little J DID NOT CRY when I dropped her off at kindy. Hoooooooooray.
Saturday was relatively quiet but yesterday we had RM (all the way from New York) over for a BBQ and beers and GM came too and it was such a wonderful catch-up.
Today, well I think not much will happen today. Lots of beer last night and craziness so we will relax and recover. Tomorrow I'm working but H is staying at home with M.
låter som bra dagar och så duktig lillskruttan är
ReplyDeletekramisar