Thursday, October 18, 2012

My pretty princess

This week hasn't turned out as expected. They never do though, do they? I ended up having to go to the doctor yesterday because my boob was in a bad way because of Little J biting me. So on antibiotics now. Also missed Book & Rhymes because of it.
Today was huge day of errands, and it all went without a hitch. Paid some bills, and went to FAO, and bought M some new swimmers. After school we're going to swim school, and tomorrow is work/kindy/before school care.
Been feeling a little bit down lately, not sure why. Bit stressed out and anxious and stuff. H reckons I drink too much coffee but I'm sure it's more than that. Oh well, hopefully I'll feel better soon. Only a few weeks until Sweden anyways, that'll mean some rest and relaxation.

2 comments:

  1. Lite för mycket hela tiden för dig gumman
    du får vila när du kommer hit
    älskar dig massor

    ReplyDelete
  2. hon är verkligen en liten söt prinsessa

    ReplyDelete