There is still a lot of snow and very cold, and we have been very busy.
We do miss daddy so much though!
I have caught up with my friend FL from back in school, which was great and as normal and natural as ever (some friends are just like that, hey?) and we have done some shopping and played in the snow and relaxed a lot. Today we are going to a playcentre which M is going to love. I am looking forward to running around there as well.
Tomorrow nothing in particular has been planned, but Monday is Tom Tits and Tuesday is Junibacken and on Wednesday we are going to Uncle J's work at a kindy where M will have lots of fun too. So yeah, all good.
Little J hasn't slept very well for a few nights but last night I got a solid 9 hours out of her so yay for that!!!
Picture from Old Town yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment