The trip went so fast and we are back in Australia again.
I know I didn't blog much even though I promised I would... but again, sometimes life is just too busy and consuming. I have the same issue with my beloved Oliver and Aona; if I had time and energy left at the end of the day... but most of the time I don't.
Well, so yes it's a new year and we are all back in the daily grind again. I have goals this year, just as I do most years (last year I didn't though, because I had a newborn, this year will be more about me) and I feel very positive about achieving them.
First of all I will get my Australian citizenship! Then H and I are planning on doing some major financial reconstruction in order to simplify life. I want to do some sort of study this year too, even just on correspondence in order to exercise my brain muscles a bit. My goal weight last year was losing the baby weight and I did, now perhaps I'll try to shed a couple more as well.
And yes, we are setting our sights on Sweden in August 2014. We might not get there, and make no promises, but we will work as hard as we possible can towards it...
saknar er men hoppas vi kan ses snart igen
ReplyDeleteälskar er alla