Hooray for M who turns 6 today!
We got up really early to sing and for him to open his pressies. He got some Ninjago (from P&E) and a ninja suit and weapons and some dive streamers for the pool from us. Then he said hello to P&E on the webcam and to Popa and Nana as well.
Grandma showed up at 8am, and she got him some cool stuff too. Then we were off to first day of school for the year, and my little boy is now in Year 1! Wowsa, how did that happen?
After dropping off Little J at kindy as well, H and I decided to enjoy our day of peace at Chermside with coffee and sushi and shopping. Now he's having a nap and I'm relaxing.
Tonight is all about M of course, being his birthday and all, so I am making Tuna Rice Bake and we might play some computer games and even might go for a dip at the pool? We'll see, we'll see.

Så härligt att få se bästa Marcus igår kväll
ReplyDeletestor pojke nu som börjat riktiga skolan
mormors stora stolthet