Saturday, January 19, 2013

Working Saturdays

Today I worked my first Saturday since coming back from work after Little J. It was fine, apart from the weekend surgery having a new EFTPOS machine to get used to that was really slow and annoying. Well, I made it through the day alive, so it's all good.
Took train home and have enjoyed a couple of drinks of red wine (H bought a bottle because he needed it for the dinner meal I told him to cook) and yes feeling very relaxed.
Nothing planned for tomorrow which is fine, next week is absolute madness. Monday and Tuesday I am working, then on Wednesday we are going to Roma Street Parklands to see CL and her boys, and on Thursday we have to go to the school uniform shop in the morning, then go to GOMA to see SA and BA, then that night I have a hairdressing appointment. On Friday I am working all day, on Saturday we got family portraits at Picture Moments followed by Australia Day BBQ with I&T and on Sunday M's swim school.
So yeah, I don't mind doing nothing tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Full fart hör jag så det är nog bra att vila på söndagen
    älskar dig
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete