Worked a very long day yesterday, from 7.30am to 4.45pm without any breaks. Then jumped on a train and went home to find no dinner in progress at all even though it was so late (H had cleaned the house though, he just doesn't understand the importance of routine with the kids no matter how many times I tell him) so I started heating up leftovers.
Well, all was good until Little J was going to bed. As I was singing her a lullaby she suddenly vomits everywhere. So then lots of washing and showering and all that.
Put her to bed. After about half an hour she vomits in bed, so yeah more washing and soaking and crap. Auntie L coming over today but I didn't want her to get sick for obvious reasons so I let her know I would tell her this morning how the night went.
Luckily the night went well. No vomits or anything so hopefully all will be well. Apparently H gave her lots of extra milk and then brownies yesterday afternoon, and I made her mac cheese for dinner... too much dairy!

stackars lilla buslorpan
ReplyDelete