Saturday, November 23, 2013

Soccer Christmas Carnival

I know this is not enough for morfar; but at least something! A photo from soccer this afternoon, of M throwing in a ball from the side!

Well, I am finally getting better! It's been a long week, oh my goodness. I started feeling sick on Monday, just a cold I thought with lots of snot. Then at work on Tuesday I was so tired (I had antihistamines for the snot which really messes me up) and I went home after just two hours. Tuesday night I started vomiting uncontrollably and running high temps, and on Wednesday morning I dragged myself into the doctors and got a Maxolon shot to stop the nausea. The doctor was worried it was my appendix, thankfully it wasn't!
Spent all day Wednesday asleep, on Thursday I stayed on the couch pretty much all day too weak to move.Yesterday I went to work, but it was a bad idea because the most horrible cough started and I had no voice. By the time I crawled home I was such a mess, I thought I was going to die. On top of it, I have eaten almost nothing since dinner on Tuesday (which I had then vomited), apart from some crackers, chocolate, fruit and one Big Mac that made me feel sick again.
Today though, it's been better. I got my voice back (although it's very croaky) and the cough has subsided. I only had 4 hours of sleep last night because of the cough but feeling positive that tonight will be better. We went to a birthday party in the morning and I had some jelly snakes and forced down a Cheerio. 
Still not much appetite, but from memory that might take a week or two. Yes, I've had this before. Twice. The doctors have no idea why it happens, but I reckon it's exhaustion. Funnily enough, after the rest on Wednesday and Thursday it's been back to business as usual.
I am feeling pretty good now though, but the house is a mess lol!

1 comment:

  1. Så skönt att det börjar kännas bättre och du har nog rätt i att kroppen protesterar när du blir för trött
    svårt att göra något åt det med barn hus och jobb
    älkar dig lilla loppan
    härlig bild på Marcus i fotbollsmatchen

    ReplyDelete