Friday, May 21, 2010

Trying to find something to do

So it's still morning and I am totally lost as to what M and I are going to do today. We have no playdates booked for today and I have no credit on my phone to organise one, it's raining so can't go to the park and have no money to go for coffee or anything like that.
Am thinking library. Free, dry and maybe M will like it. Maybe... well, it's worth a try! Just hope he won't start scaling the shelves in his Spidey outfit.
Googled for ideas for free kids activities in our area and found a Ben10 show tomorrow at midday just a fifteen minute drive from here! Awesome!
So Swedish Demons wrote back this morning. It was not a pleasant email, but I expected that since I had questioned why they had posted a certain letter to me which I thought was utterly unnecessary. And apparently I earn too much money... bah! I work 15 hours a week. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Hey, it ain't worth crying over so I will laugh. Ha ha ha! Whatever you Swedish Demons.
Trying to finish Clash of Kings by GRRM right now. But it's a struggle. Not that it's not a good read, it's an amazing one really, but I already have an idea of what will happen (because I looked it up on wikipedia after a few drinks a while back) and also because I know the series will most likely never be finished.
Oh, can't wait for Towers of Midnight. Now THERE is an epic where there is an end in sight! Go Rand! Go the Dragon Reborn! I mean, look at him! How cool is he!
Yes, I am a fantasy nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment