Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vita-Weats with avocado, cheese and cucumber...

... that's what I am eating right now. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, then this is it! I am so addicted.
Busy morning today, first went to the mechanic to fix Beryl the Mazda. She was there all day yesterday because of some hose or something, then picked her up in the afternoon, drove home and there was coolant flooding out of her. So back to the mechanic 8am today. They hadn't screwed the cap back on properly, that was it. So Beryl should be all good now.

Then swim school. My little 3-year old M loves swim school! As soon as we got back he changed into his old smelly Spiderman outfit and is now feasting on sultanas and cheese cubes.

So last night I was channel surfing waiting for husband H to get off the computer so I could send an email to the Swedish Demons (you know who!) and found some wrestling called TNA explosion. Watched it for a bit, just out of boredom as it was a while since I was into that, and OMG Kevin Nash and Scott Hall comes on! What the? They are SO old! How could they not be retired? Wow, well done guys.
Anyways, so I have decided to give up on facebook. It actually feels really... awesome! But since I do enjoy typing in random thoughts and updates on the world wide web, I have picked this as my new outlet. Maybe it's a bit of an ego thing, I don't know. I just get something out of it(although not sure what really).

No comments:

Post a Comment