Thursday, June 17, 2010

40 minutes on a train with my 3-year old

Train rides alone are awesome. With a book. Some music. It's relaxing.
With a crazy hyperactive 3-year old it's quite different. Kind of like trying to eat lunch at a restaurant with friends with a crazy hyperactive 3-year old. And that pretty much sums up my day.
So yeah, I'm freaking exhausted. And so is M so he's sleeping. I'm making lasagna for tonight because it's much easier to cook without him screaming for attention.
Well, the important papers left Australia at midnight. They should arrive in Europe perhaps even on Thursday morning/midday there. That seems like a good start to me.
Attaching amazing cover art for Winters Heart e-book. It's Rand cleansing saidin with the Choedan Kal. I love it, although I thought he kept his eyes closed and his hands on his knees? Anyways... stop being such a nerd, Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment