Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Free lunch

That was the highlight of my day; free Subway thanks to Colgate. Go Colgate! Then yummy birthday cake for S and a birthday song.
Otherwise work was freaking full-on. Rude patients, demanding patients, tricky questions, missing USBs, missing stock, and much much more. By mid-morning my neck was sore too. It's all good though. I had cake.
M is saying the funniest things at the moment. He cracks me up. For example he can't say "The Incredible Hulk". It comes out as "The Incredible Hunk". Oh dear. "The Green Goblin" is "The Green Gloglin". Favourite food is pasgetti. There's other stuff too, but I can't remember them right now.
Working on Saturday. Yay for monies. No word yet from the Demons. Almost finished Feast for Crows, might go back to the start to read again. Just like WOT I think ASOIAF will be even better with a re-read. Just glanced through Game of Thrones last night and there was Renly and all sorts of characters that you learn so much more about in later books. Yeah, should be good.

1 comment: