Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hunter S.

Survived work again, cruisy day really. A couple of fillings, a couple of check-ups. Same old, same old. Had 3 coffees before 9am and actually needed them! Then some KFC chips with mayonnaise, awesomeness. Brought Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas in for someone to borrow at work, realised I've had that book for so long I've got my maiden name written on it. Far out! Fabulous book, by the way. One of the few I can read over and over and still laugh out loud. So absurd, so wrong, so insanely entertaining.
After work had coffee (number 4 of the day) with beautiful K and big chat about this and that.
M was in a cheeky mood this afternoon, blowing lots of raspberries and trying to be all bossy-boots. Think I might have to buy myself next book in ASOIAF tomorrow after work, ah bliss!
Will spend the night writing of course.
Not long until H comes back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment