Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Demonic paperwork

Well well well. The paperwork arrived from the Swedish Demons with the full amounts. Heart thumping, hands shaking, ripping it open... ah right. Not as doomsday as I feared it would be. Somehow I had imagined the amount to have tripled in the past however many years I was in hiding, but it didn't. Sure it has grown a bit, but really... yeah.
Looking good for working on Thursdays too, in the next roster. F seems agreeable and understanding enough about it and there will be a spot available both at kindy and at work. It's all up to the Spanish hikers now. I'm going to be all over this! Yes yes yes!
I can do this because I am a superhero!
Feels like a good day today so bought small botella de vino blanco to enjoy once M is in bed tonight. Also got groceries including block of chocolate. Ate half, ha ha. Will share the other half with M tonight after dinner. Cadbury Hazelnut. The best.
Re-read some Catcher In The Rye on train to work today, mainly because I had nothing else to read. It's a good read, if Holden wasn't a car in Australia it'd be a pretty cool name because of this book. I like these type of books; with anti-hero male characters like Holden, or Alex in A Clockwork Orange. Maybe that is why my Prince of Volveon is how he is.
Chat with mormor and morfar tomorrow and then swim and then playdate with A&E. Busy Thursday= really good. Friday hopefully catch-up with little sister somewhere between us and her house (preferably Roma Street Parklands) and then on Saturday...
H WILL BE BACK!

1 comment:

  1. Det är rätt Vin och choklad
    lite guldkant måste finnas
    kramisar mamma

    ReplyDelete