Thursday, June 3, 2010

Puzzling

Sitting here on the computer and M is doing puzzles with the neighbours boy. They have the best fun together. Started Storm of Swords Part 2 yesterday. That is the one with the Red Wedding. Gah. Well, as long as he never kills off Jon Snow! I don't think I could handle that. I really hope he doesn't die, not just because he's so cool but also when it comes down to it he is the unwanted bastard who might very well be the rightful heir to like... everything! Brandon Sanderson up to 90% finished with TofM as of today. Squeek! M was all alone in the pool today, the other two kids didn't show up. So private tutoring, good work! He was a bit unimpressed about it at first though, which made all the teachers laugh. I hope he can stay with the same teachers when we swap to a Friday class. Been following a blog about a journalist guy who is dealing with the Demons in a similar situation to myself. I read his blogs a month or so ago and even though our amounts were totally similar he seemed to only have to cough up very little compared to me which kind of baffled me. Then today I read how they had made a mistake and now he has to pay even more than me. I feel sorry for him, but still feels good. They're not being more mean to me than to others! It does seem he's decided to go eff off to them and stop paying. Nah, I won't do that. I have an obligation and like I wrote yesterday, I am a superhero and I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Hej gumman
    Nu har sett videon, riktigt mäktigt och verkar spånnande musiken gör det lite mystiskt
    Hoppas snuvan är bättre
    älskar dig massor
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete