Friday, June 4, 2010

Roma Street Parklands

Today we have had lots and lots of fun!
The day started off early with the neighbours boy knocking on the door (he was still in pyjamas) and they played happily for a couple of hours.
M and I then went on a big train ride into Roma Street, popped in to say hello at my work, then proceeded to have picnic with Auntie L at the Parklands. It is such a nice place and not just because the toilets are clean and have soap and toilet paper. I love the gardens, and the misty lane (but no mist today unfortunately) and the great lawns. It was wonderful.
Train really busy on the way home and now M is having late afternoon sleep in bed.
H is in his work ute somewhere between here and Sydney. He expects to be home around 10pm-11pm. Wow. We did it. Two weeks just M and me and we did it.
I'm so tired...

1 comment:

  1. Låter härligt
    ni är så duktiga du och lillskrutten
    kramar mormor

    ReplyDelete