Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nothing has happened yet.

But the feeling still remains. So biding my time, waiting. Not anxious or anything, just... yeah.
Work good today, gee I work with the most beautiful people.

Best thing to have happened in the past few days... well, that would definitely be the man who ate his expired train ticket in front of the ticket controller on my way home yesterday. He didn't say a word, just took the ticket, put it in his mouth, chewed and swallowed whilst staring at the controller in defiance. The whole carriage was giggling, and the controller was actually very amused. He didn't book him, just told him to get off the train and then turned to all of us and said "he must have been hungry".
Actually, another good thing has happened! I bought tickets for Ben 10 Live Show coming up in September. I did the mistake of telling M about it though, so now he asks all the time when we are going... anyways, H is going to take him. I got to see the Wiggles and loved it, it's his turn for some spectacular kids entertainment.
Have stopped the re-read of ASOIAF. Returned to Randland, but just reading bits and pieces sporadically. I might love Westeros, but there is nothing that compares to Wheel of Time. Nothing.
I can't wait for November 2nd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment